Broaden Your Skills and Create Connections
We love bringing people together to bring awareness to human behaviour, foster skill development and create community. Our small and large group workshops are designed to support the exploration of a diverse range of wellness needs and move you closer to what you want in life and health.
Or running an event that could use a behavioural perspective within the broader theme?
“March Forth With Intention”
Have you experienced a significant life change or are you ready to make one? This 6-hour intensive course is designed for anyone who feels “stuck”, is unsure of their next steps or who has said “is there more than this”?? Inspired by intentional living, rooted in behaviour theory, you will learn practical strategies that can be actioned immediately.
When: Saturday March 4th 9:30am-4:30pm
Where: Toronto – Danforth (exact location to be announced)
Cost: $300 + hst
What you get: 6-hour in-person workshop
In this course you will:
– Learn about behaviour and the reasons you make the choices you do
– Identify what is truly quality for you (not what others think you should do/be/want)
– Engage in activities to understand subconscious limiting beliefs
– Explore strategies and create an actionable plan that will integrate with even the busiest schedule
– Meet a community of action-takers who can support your on-going journey
“March forth” will show you that even the smallest step, taken with brave intention, can create massive, positive life changes.
“Shift one thing, change everything”
*Are you a Fitness Trainer? This course may count toward your Professional Development Credits
**Are you a Massage Therapist? Count this course toward development of the following Career-Span Competencies:
– Communicate effectively
– Maintain personal wellness consistent with the needs of practice
– Practice in a self-reflective manner
Who we have run workshops for:
– Certified Personal Trainers Network (CPTN)
– Movati Fitness
– Durham College Faculty & Staff
– Ontario Volleyball Association (OVA)